Many people ride two-wheel bikes for comfort, but due to physical limitations, not everyone can ride a two-wheel bike. That is why Mobo Cruiser has introduced the three-wheel recumbent bike, which is simple to ride for people over the age of fifty plus who cannot ride a bike. As a special problem, Mobo Cruiser provides a solution for children who are unable to construct their stuff according to their wishes.
In that circumstance, a bike cannot be balanced and cooled without the assistance of others; as an alternative, we present a training wheel bike for special needs children to experience the joy of riding a bike. It brings a smile to their faces to see that their parents are thrilled for their children. We are proud of the fact that we can provide a fun bike for parents.
Even though our cruisers aren't quick, you'll get great exercise. Customers who are undergoing treatment or other disabilities have found that riding the Triton Pro or Shift is a minimal, moderate way to stay in shape. There is less chance of worsening a healing wound without the need for balance. In addition, the duration of an exercise can differ.
Recumbent Trikes and its Benefits
Other recumbent trikes piqued your interest, but they were prohibitively expensive. You've put together your trike (the YouTube video is quite helpful!). Rode the bike out to the driveway for your first time. It rides smoothly, the seat is comfy, and the tricycle handles the driveway's little slope admirably.
The steering became second nature soon, and the brakes are excellent. The trike doesn't go backward, but it has mastered a three-point turn that allows you to turn around at the bottom of the driveway and pedal back up to the street. Simply place your feet on the ground and push yourself backward as needed. It's no problem!
For a more intense workout, pedal harder and quicker, or cruise at a moderate speed for a more relaxing workout. Bones grow tough and mobility lessens as we age. Older consumers appreciate riding the Triton Pro and Shift as a means to maintain their cycling passion or as a simple and secure way to stimulate.
Falls that could cause injury is avoided because there is no requirement for balance. In addition, being in a more comfortable state than on a regular bike provides for a more enjoyable workout. That is a great product with superior engineering. When considering some of the criticisms, simply read our customers' reviews and guidelines for those who are hesitant to purchase.
All of the errors that were published in the reviews were made by myself. Use Loctite on every threaded part you put together. All issues are resolved. Loctite the shaft and hold the fender in place while tightening the nut when constructing fenders.
It aids in the body's muscle strength concerns. At that age, riding a regular bike without training wheels was not an option. This tricycle is such a blessing and a relief.
- This adult tricycle for ladies and men allows you to enjoy the outdoors. On flat paved streets and steep rolling slopes, this bike is perfect for cruising and exercise.
- Get a cardiovascular workout while putting the least amount of strain on your back and knees. The properly padded comfort of the reclining seat is provided. This outdoor tricycle is designed for elders and people who desire a more pleasant and safe ride.
- Maximum durability is provided by a low center of gravity. With easy body movements, dual-joystick driving allows for excellent maneuverability.
- Adult and kid riders from 4'2" to 6'3" tall and weighs up to 250 lbs. may simply adapt.
- Steel frame with high tensile strength. Chainless design that requires no servicing. Single available base with caliper brakes and a cautionary flag.
- Weight 44 lbs. Dimensions are 28"W x 29"H x 48"L (61" extended); Wheels: 20" front, 16" rear.
- Mobo Cruiser is a US-based company with a US-based customer service team. We guarantee client happiness and stand 100% behind our products. If you have any problems, please email us at support@mobocruiser and we will resolve them.